Friday 10 June 2016

Boxing

Today I had my first ever boxing training session, and I gotta tell you guys, it's literally the most enjoyable way I've ever worked out. It's pretty much an all body exercise and the best part about it was that I was focusing so hard on my (terrible) technique that I didn't even realize how hard I was working. Until after. When I wanted to collapse and never ever get up again.

I trained with a friend of mine, who's super into his boxing, and that guy did NOT go easy on me. Which is exactly what you want, really. You want someone who's going to push you past your limits. And best of all, absolutely BEST OF ALL. . .are these beautiful babies. . .


They're pink and they're beautiful and I hearts them. 

But seriously guys, if you're looking for a fun way to get fit that's going to challenge the crap out of you but work pretty much every inch of your body, then I'd highly give boxing a recommend. I'm even thinking about getting my wee sprog her own little boxing set 

No comments:

Post a Comment