Friday 23 September 2016

When you just gotta stand and stare. . .


So I was doing a quick shop at Morrisons the other day, getting a few bits. Parked up the car with my mum and wee sprog, made our way towards the entrance. My mum gives me a funny look and it's then that I overhear the heated argument going on in the disabled parking area. There's an old man and a large woman stood there, both parked next to one another in disabled spots, just going AT it right there on the road. The guy was super pissed at the woman because she wasn't displaying a disabled badge and he thought that it was super wrong of her to be parked there if she wasn't disabled. So the woman yells back that just because he couldn't see her disability, doesn't mean she doesn't have one and who was he to judge her. Both making valid points so far. So then the guy looks her up and down and says, "If being fat is a disability, then that doesn't count!"

It was at that point that I had to stop literally standing there and watching, because you can only get away with that shit for so long and my evil laughter wasn't helping. Sometimes I am not a very nice person.

Don't know who won the little skirmish, but both cars were gone by the time I got back out.

No comments:

Post a Comment