Friday 1 July 2016

2016 Smashwords Summer Sale

Hey there, fellow humans

I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be taking part in this year's Smashwords Summer Sale. That means that for the entire month of July, United, Because of Him and Falling For Him will be 50% off and Something Real and Something True will be completely free on Smashwords, so long as you use the provided codes when purchasing. The codes are available on the book pages but I'll throw them on here as well 'cause I loves you

To get Something Real and Something True for free use the code SFREE.

And to get United, Because of Him and Falling For Him for 50% off, simply use the code SSW50.

As per, Undone is free on Smashwords and most online retailers, Amazon excluded.

Check out my Smashwords page here -


And don't forget to have a look at all the promos from the other Smashwords authors - there are some real finds on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment