Monday 12 October 2015

Falling For Him Playlist

So this thing is in the back of Falling For Him, but as I always do I've written a little bit about why I chose those songs. Most of my explanations don't make sense, but here they are anyway 

Stupid Thing by Nickel
The song Nash and Ivy are dancing too when they're getting all shmexy

Fancy by Iggy Azalea
The more upbeat song they dance to

Lie A Little Better by Lucy Hale
I'm so into Lucy Hale's music. This one seems kind of obvious, but I had to throw it in there for when Nash and Ivy are into it but trying to deny it.

Wonder by Lauren Aquilina
I just thought I'd throw this one in there for when Ivy and Nash were 17. Super cute

Simplethings by Miguel
No reason. I just love this song and listened to it a lot while writing Falling For Him so I thought I'd throw it in here

I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran
This one's for when the two of them are all conflicted about the fact that they have feelings for one another

Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran
Ivy realizing she has feelings for Nash, then this was kind of what was playing in my head when I was writing the scene where they sleep together but don't get all down and sexy

Wicked Game by Gemma Hayes
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way – Ivy is in love with Nash

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
Nash misses Ivy. Can you tell I love Ed Sheeran? Lol! That's the last one, I promise. For now. Mwahaha

About You Now (Slow Version) by Sugababes
Nash FINALLY realizes he loves Ivy and wants her back

Find Love by Stepdad
A nice, upbeat song for the end of the story

Shake It Off by Taylor Swift

This one didn't have anything to do with the story, but while I was writing it my lil' sprog was so frigging obsessed with the song that she played it over and over and over and over. . . So yeah, this song was on a lot while I was writing Falling For Him

No comments:

Post a Comment