Tuesday 30 December 2014

Review: Beauty Mark


Beauty Mark
Beauty Mark by Jan Moran

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the second book in the Hostile Beauty series. I was a big fan of the first, of Verena and Lance, but even as I was reading that I was already hoping that Scarlet and Johnny would have their own story, and this definitely didn't disappoint.

If possible, Beauty Mark was even more exciting than the first, and there was some thrilling action mixed in with the fiery romance. I loved the characters – especially lovely Johnny – and was glad to see characters from the first book make an appearance.

Jan Moran has once again crafted a wonderful story with a strong female lead, not willing to give up on her dreams no matter what is thrown at her.

Five stars!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment